16 Reasons why Organization Needs To Set Up A Website Right Now
In this article, Be With Me Technology, Yola will present you a big list of reasons why small businesses need a website. I know you may be thinking, but why? I am not big enough. My customers and consumers are not tech knowledge and they are not on the internet. Well, you know how everything today is about being reachable online and show what you can do or offer to people. That’s the thing about it. Your clients and customers are online and are trying to find more about your business. Everything is switching to online.
Your business is your passion and is providing for you and your family. The truth is, it’s more than that. And believe me, I know. I started a business (Be With Me Technology, Web Design Company), out of urgency, but it became, something that I want to nurture. It’s my voice to help others and help you to do better in today’s fast pacing era. I believe you want your business to grow. Owner or not, you do what you do, because you like it. Not only to provide for your family, lifestyle but from my perception to provide help to Businesses and help them grow. And I am sure you want to help businesses and people too because your customer’s success is your success. You know that you can get more out of your Business and you can serve and help more people by being online. This means you are accessible anytime and everywhere. The interesting part about the business websites is, that having a website is not only recommended, but it has become a necessity.
When I ask a lot of leaders in an organization or schools why didn’t you have a website, the usual answer is either that they don’t have anyone on their team who knows how to do it or they aren’t convinced there is enough value to allocate time and money to put it on the top of the priority list. Anyway now you don’t need to worry anymore because Be With Me Technology yola created a professional looking website for either school, organization or for business in the best affordable price, Whether you are looking to have your current website redesigned Be With Me Technology knows the importance of a great looking Website we will get you there.
Having run many types of businesses myself I can definitely relate to this situation. When you’re busy handling bigger problems such as human resources, program management and developing your board of directors – taking the time to set up a website is the last thing on your mind. To many of us it seems kind of unessential – why does it matter if we’re online? We have too much work to do – shouldn’t we be focused on things that really matter to our cause?
If you’re a small business owner or you’re just starting out, like many, you may think there’s no benefit in having a website when you can do everything on social media. Or maybe you think you can’t afford a professional website so you get a freebie and do it yourself instead. Perhaps you’re in the generation that didn’t grow up with computers, you don’t use a computer so you think your customers don’t use computers. You think if you are not tech savvy why to bother with a website. But even if you are an established business that has relied on word of mouth and think you are doing quite well thank you.
Your Business Needs a Website and Online Presence
Okay, you are now probably wondering, why did this guy just add online presence. Well, you should have a complete online presence with website included. You should interact with your audience on social media and bring them to your website. You should have a marketing strategy set up that will help you convert visitors to your leads and new clients. To do that you need a website with a blog, social media marketing, and promotion which Be With Me Technology Yola is ready to help you out.
If you are the leader of an organization who has not set up a website yet I want to let you know that you are missing a huge opportunity to connect with others who could become active supporters of your organization. If you still doubt the facts here are some major reasons why your business needs to be online and has a professional looking too.
- IT ACTS AS AN ICE-BREAKER. Before people ever meet you in person, most likely they will Google you and your organization to find out who you are and what you’re all about. A well laid out website helps build rapport with a potential volunteer, board member or joint-venture partner. If no website can be found it raises question marks and your prospect quickly loses interest in working with you.
- YOUR BUSINESS WILL GAIN CREDIBILITY: More and more people are searching online for things they want, for solutions to their problems, to compare prices, or just to get some information about a store, restaurant or business before they purchase from them. If you don’t have a website, potential customers will go to your competitors who do, especially if you are a home-based business without a bricks-and-mortar address. Having a website will not only provide the information they are looking for, but it will give your business credibility. It says I am here, I mean business, and I am in it for the long haul.
- YOUR BUSINESS IS NEVER CLOSED: Yeah, what do you mean never closed? I want to be with my family. Of course, that is the point. The website is there 24/7. It sells and promotes your services and products all the time. While you don’t want to spend all day in your office and work until 3 or 4 AM. Many people are doing research about their next buy at that time. Why wouldn’t you want to be one of the options? This brings us to the next one.
- IT SAVES YOU MONEY IN THE LONG TERM: As a small business owner, especially one that is just starting out, you’re probably thinking you can’t afford a professional website. But you really can’t afford NOT to. Although the cost of designing a website varies depending on your needs and your skill level, with Be with Me Technology located in Adamawa State, Yola- Nigeria now you don’t need to worry more because the designed professional website in best affordable price, once it’s up and running, a professional website is worth the initial investment, especially if built using WordPress, which enables you to add and change your own content regularly, saving you money in updates.
Compared with the cost of traditional means of advertising, such as newspaper ads, radio commercials, promotional materials and even networking events that often include the cost of a meal or trade tables, when you consider the potential market you can reach with a website, it is a very cost-effective way to promote your business long term.
Even if your skill levels are slim to none and you need to continually pay your website designer/developer to maintain and update your website for you, Be With Me Technology Yola upkeep costs at lower price than ongoing traditional marketing, and the investment is certainly worth the number of potential customers that will find your business online each year.
- YOU CAN TARGET A BIGGER MARKET: Your local market will be wider; you will be in front of potential clients that weren’t in touch with your brand before. No matter if you sell products or services. If you decide to have an e-commerce store that you can sell right on the spot and the store is up at any time.
- CUSTOMERS CAN BE KEPT INFORMED: In its most basic form, think of a website as being an online brochure or catalog that can be updated at any time. It is much easier and quicker to update information about your products and services on your website than it is in a print brochure or catalog.
A website is an effective way of introducing your customers to new services, letting them know about new products, announcing upcoming events and special promotions. You can also provide added value by posting tips, resources, and other information through a blog on your website. Unlike print ads, newspaper articles and filers, which quickly become outdated, your website can provide current information and news. And if you discover a mistake after you publish a page or post, it is a quick fix.
A website can be so much more than just an online brochure or catalog though. Now we have YouTube videos, Podcasts, Webinars, eBooks, and other online media to showcase our skills, expertise and products, provide online classes, courses and workshops. Not to mention social media integration which enables you to share information on your website across numerous other channels and reach an even wider audience.
- YOUR BUSINESS CAN NOW DO BUSINESS GLOBALLY: It’s not just as said above, that you can now reach a bigger market. It also means that your Business can now offer products and services globally. In today’s World, there are almost no limits. You can reach markets and clients that you wouldn’t imagine before. This is the reason you and your Company needs a website. It is your ticket to a whole new level. Sky’s the limit if you put the right strategies behind your business website.
- IT PROVIDES A MEDIUM TO SHOWCASE YOUR WORK: No matter what type of business you’re in, a website is a great place to showcase your work or demonstrate your skills. By including a portfolio, image gallery or videos, as well as testimonials about your work, you can demonstrate what makes your company or you unique.
- GET NEW CLIENTS FOR YOUR BUSINESS: As you can see by now. People are searching for new information online. So they tend to search for solutions to their problem more and more. With a well-designed website from Be With Me Technology Yola, you can position your company as someone who can provide them with a solution. This can mean a lot when your potential clients and customer are deciding where they want to buy their next product or service. Show them that you can solve their problem and that you understand their pain.
- A WEBSITE SAVES YOU TIME: Time is an important commodity in our ever increasing fast-paced world even if you don’t attach a monetary value to it. Most people these days don’t have enough time for leisure, pleasure, family or healthy activities. Having a professionally designed website from Be With Me Technology Yola saves you time both in the short and long term. By providing information to your customers online, you can save a vast amount of valuable time that you would otherwise spend communicating to your prospects.
- YOU CAN EDUCATE YOUR CLIENTS ABOUT YOUR BRAND, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES: This means that you control what you are saying. You are in charge of your publishing. And what better place can you write about your brand, products, and services than on your own website. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t mean that you should brag in your posts. Your articles should reflect your business mission, your personality and be valuable to your visitors. If you can provide value through your website and educate them about your niche they will be more engaged and more likely to become your clients.
- SHOWCASE YOUR WORK OR WHAT WAS ACCOMPLISHED WITH YOUR PRODUCT OR SERVICE: The website presents a great opportunity for you and your business to show what you have already done. Not only what you have done, but how you or your product helped other people and businesses to solve their problem.
- A WEBSITE CAN HELP YOU WITH YOUR BUSINESS GOALS: As your business website can’t work without the content that will educate and inform your visitors. The content will also help you rank better. Of course, it must have quality and value. But while you are writing your content, you’ll find out that, there are many things that can be done better or diff This will help you revise your business and get you to correct some things. Set yourself new goals. Structure your business in a better, more lean way.
- COMPETE WITH THE BIG GUYS: Okay, you may be thinking, but I can’t compete with them. They have an unlimited amount of resources. Well, they may have big resources. But people don’t always look at that, and with a well-designed website from technical team at Be With Me Technology Yola, that has the right strategy behind it, you can and will mix with the big guys. If you have a sound strategy and your website isn’t just a quick design you can do it. Your website can answer questions that big companies’ website doesn’t because they have become too big to realize that. It’s important that your website is built for your ideal clients (you can have more than one). So it addresses them directly and visitors can relate to your content. Your website, your rules.
- YOUR WEBSITE HELPS YOU FULFILL YOUR BRAND PROMISE: The thing is, many business owners and directors forget, that a website is the extension of your business. This means you can develop a unique experience for your clients when they interact or do business with you. By having a professional website, which reflects your business values, you are showing your uniqueness. This is something that will separate your company from your competitors.
- YOUR COMPETITORS HAVE A BUSINESS WEBSITE: I saved this one until the end. Because hopefully, you will see, that your competitors can and will overtake you if you won’t be careful. And if you are still in doubt why small businesses need a website, this one will help you realize you do need one. Customers these days are researching what to buy online. This is usually the starting point of the buying decision. As we saw at the beginning, the vast majority of buyers will rather buy from a company that has an online presence. If you are not online, you are not following technology and you are falling behind your competitors, that are online. You are giving your potential clients an excuse to buy from your competitors.
If you are still wondering why small businesses need a website, I hope you have gotten enough reasons to get your business online. But it’s not enough to have a website if that website is not professional or it doesn’t have a good design. Your website should reflect your brand. It should be a reflection of your values. You should tell your story and give the visitors a journey to form the start until the end of the buying process. The website should be designed for the needs of your ideal customer (or customers). But that said, it’s not just about your pages, you should also care about your posts. They should bring your brand closer to your potential customers. Hopefully, you can see from the article, that it’s important to have a website designed with strategy in mind, so it can support your marketing efforts.
What to do Next?
You have now successfully learned why you should have a professional looking website for your business. The next thing I would recommend you is to request for website design from one of the best website design Company (Be With Me Technology) that never fail to deliver their promise.
About The Company
Be With Me Institute of Technology, Yola is one of the best Institute established in Adamawa State, Nigeria that renders services to the public, private enterprises and individuals. The Institute is specializing in web design, Software Development, search engine optimization, web development, website Management, content creation, social media marketing, and other internet marketing services. The Institute is blessed with members who are expert and have a diverse opinion in their field of responsibilities where each member has access to an international expert from a different part of the world for consultations and advice.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!